The Association of First Aiders has gone from
strength to strength since its inception in 2004. Over the last
12 months we have been working hard on various initiatives in
many aspects of both training and business areas. Currently,
we have the following facilities:
- Keeping members informed
- UK largest first aid association of over 2,000 members
- FREE first aid insurance to all AoFA members.
- UK’s largest first aid web community – FACafe
- UK’s largest first aid conference.
- Excellent relations with the HSE
- Endorsed and supported by the HSE
- Discounted First Aid Insurance for trainers and first aiders – Best
- Directory of freelance trainers and assessors
- Directory of Training Providers
- Discounted first aid books and materials.
- CRB Checks
- Promotion on First Aid Cafe and AoFA
- Free CPR posters
- ID cards for trainees
- Membership for trainees of AoFA training providers.
- Continuous promotion of training providers to their trainees.
- Use of the logo
Soon to be released:
- Associated with the Royal College of Surgeons.
- Promotion at UK’s largest Health & Safety and
- Regular columns in magazines
- Part of UK’s best known website.
- AoFA , UK’s best know first aid association
- Verified Directory – For Training Providers, Trainers
- Royal College of Surgeons approved AoFA training courses
and training materials.
- Arbitration facility
- New training division – HSE approved. HSE Umbrella
organisation for non HSE approved training providers.
- Access to research papers and advice by the Royal College
- Assistance with HSE approvals